Servicem8 Duplicate Job Help Article.
If you need to copy an existing jobs information into an new job this plugin will come in handy. Information that is copied from an existing job is:
- Company details
- Job address
- Billing address
- Job description
- Billing (optional)
- Work done description
- Job materials and items
- Job Contacts (optional)
- Job contact
- Billing contact
- To copy existing jobs information open the job in ServiceM8’s Dispatch Board.
- At the top right of the existing job will be an button called ‘Duplicate Job’.
- Click this button to load the options.
- Select any optional information you need and then click the ‘Duplicate Job’ button.
- This will take about 20 seconds to copy the existing job information into an new job.
- Close the window after the message ‘Copy Complete’ is shown.
- The new job with the existing job’s information will now be the latest job in your Dispatch Board.
If you have any questions or issues with the addon please feel free to call us or email us on [email protected].