Servicem8 Duplicate Job Help Article.
If you need to copy an existing jobs information into an new job this plugin will come in handy. Information that is copied from an existing job is:
- Company details
- Job address
- Billing address
- Job description
- Status (Set as “Quote” on new Job)
- Billing (optional)
- Work done description
- Job materials and items
- Job Contacts (optional)
- Job contact
- Billing contact
- To copy an existing job to a new job and bring the information over. Open the job in ServiceM8’s Dispatch Board.
- At the top right of the open job you want to copy there will be an button called ‘Copy Job’.
- Click this button to load the options.
- Select any optional information you need and then click the ‘Duplicate Job’ button.
- This will take about 20 seconds to copy the existing job information into an new job.
- Close the window after the message ‘Copy Complete’ is shown.
* You may have to refresh your browser to see the job in your job list.
- The new job with the existing job’s information will now be the latest job in your Dispatch Board.
If you have any questions or issues with the addon please feel free to call us or email us on [email protected].